Here’s a video about how to play Hey, Soul Sister by Train on guitar.
Marty uses a capo on the third fret, so when he says the first chord is a C, it’s actually an E chord. So, if you are playing with a capo, just play all the chords he says. But if you don’t have a capo, move every chord up 3 frets (so the C becomes an E etc).
If you liked this article, you may also like these similar posts:
- U2 – With or Without You – Easy Beginner Guitar Song Lesson With Some Delay Ideas
- How To Play You Don’t Know How it Feels by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers On Guitar
- Learn Guitar Chords – Easy Voicings and Embellishments to Spice up Your Rhythm
- 4 simple chords Easy Acoustic Beginner Guitar songs w/ exercises strum patterns
- Free Guitar Lessons – How to Play Acoustic Guitar – Easy Chords and Embellishments
Download 7 Chords In 7 Days - our FREE guide that will help you become a better guitarist
Learn a new chord every day
Impress your friends with your new chord knowledge!