Here’s a great Jazz Guitar Lesson based around the G pentatonic major scale. Billy Wilkie gives you some great ideas about how to use this scale as the basis for some great jazz licks with a few extra slides thrown in.
There’s a couple of really nice lines that he plays as part of this exercise. Learn them in the key of G, and then make sure you know how to play them in other keys.
For tabs: www.freeguitarvideos.com Free 5 minute video lesson by Billy Wilkie covering some jazz guitar licks out of the G Major Scale.
Jazz Guitar Lesson Video Rating: 4 / 5
If you liked this article, you may also like these similar posts:
- Jazz Guitar Licks – Part 1
- How to Play Jazz Guitar – #3 Dorian Scale – Guitar Lessons for Beginners
- Mel Bay 240 2-Bar Jazz Guitar Riffs
- Learn guitar jazz rhythm & how solo w/ Harmonic Minor Scale
- 101 Must-Know Blues Licks (Tab Book & CD)
Download 7 Chords In 7 Days - our FREE guide that will help you become a better guitarist
Learn a new chord every day
Impress your friends with your new chord knowledge!