Guitar Lessons – click on the image below for more information.
- Everything you need to learn to play rock guitar at your own pace
- Over 100 audio- and video-enhanced lessons and gear tips
- Includes songs and artists featured in Guitar Hero and Rock Band
- Helpful built-in tools like Digital Metronome, Chord Dictionary & Digital Recorder
- Exclusive Animated Fretboard shows you exactly where to put your fingers on the neck
The eMedia Guitar Master CD-ROM makes learning quick and easy with over 100 audio and video enhanced guitar lessons and rock gear tips. You can start from ground zero, and our revolutionary teaching style will have you playing songs, chords, and riffs within minutes. Instructor Charles McCrone, a graduate of the cutting-edge Guitar Institute of Technology, with over 25 years of playing and teaching experience, takes you through all the techniques needed to play rock, punk and metal. These include movable power chords, barre chords, effects pedals, yanks, hammer ons, pull offs, palm muting, distorted riffs, the blues scale, using feedback, the whammy bar and more! Guitar Master is hosted by Steve Rock (KISW “Metal Shop”).Guitar Master will teach you to play for real with over 100 audio- and video-enhanced rock guitar lessons. You can start from ground zero, and our revolutionary teaching style will have you playing songs, chords and riffs within minutes. Soon you’ll be playing hit songs found in Guitar Hero and Rock Band, including “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath and “You Really Got Me” as by Van Halen.
|Over 100 guitar lessons included. Click to enlarge.|
|Over 50 videos demonstrate techniques. Click to enlarge.|
|eMedia’s exclusive Animated Fretboard shows you exactly where to put your fingers on the neck! Click to enlarge.|
Instructor Charles McCrone, a graduate of the cutting-edge Guitar Institute of Technology with over 25 years of playing and teaching experience, takes you through all the techniques needed to play rock, punk and metal. These include movable power chords, barre chords, effects pedals, yanks, hammer-ons, pull-offs, palm muting, distorted riffs, the blues scale, using feedback, the whammy bar and more! All these techniques are applied to playing hit songs, with an animated fretboard guiding you through fingerings as the music plays.
|Built-in Tools Included|
Hit songs include:
- “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath
- “You Really Got Me” as by Van Halen
- “Lake of Fire” by Nirvana
- “Tired of Waiting for You” as by Green Day
- “All Day and All of the Night” by the Kinks
- “Don’t Fear the Reaper” by Blue Öyster Cult
- “Tomorrow” by Silverchair
- “All Right Now” by Free
- and many more!
Also includes songs in the style of Blink 182, Rage Against the Machine, AC/DC and many more!
- Enjoy hours of live recorded multi-track audio.
- Watch the techniques demonstrated in over 50 full-motion videos.
- Spoken tips and advice from the instructor are just a click away.
- Song looping lets you highlight and repeat any section of music you wish to practice.
- Slow the music down with variable-speed MIDI tracks.
- Music tracking highlights notes or chords as they are played.
Built-in Power Tools:
Tune your guitar quickly and easily! Play into your computer microphone and tune up interactively. Reference tuning notes are also included.
Includes fingering charts and recorded sound playback for over 250 chords. Helps you learn songs with new chords.
Displays fingering positions as the music plays. Also shows fingering for any chord or note you double-click. Features right-handed, left-handed and mirror views.
Set your own tempo and keep a steady beat with audio and/or visual feedback.
Save your recordings and play them back to share with friends or compare to the instructor’s version.
Guitar Master gives you everything you need to play for real!
eMedia Guitar Master
Click on the button for more Guitar Lessons information and reviews.
If you liked this article, you may also like these similar posts:
- My Guitar – Guitar Lessons for Kids
- eMedia Guitar Method Deluxe Reviews
- Beginner Guitar Lessons from e-Media
- eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method Win/Mac
- Fretboard Theory – Learn Guitar Theory, Scales, Chords, Progressions, Modes, Song Details and More. Music Theory Lessons For Acoustic and Electric Guitar. Reviews
Download 7 Chords In 7 Days - our FREE guide that will help you become a better guitarist
Learn a new chord every day
Impress your friends with your new chord knowledge!